Welcome

This is "my" mashed&smashed up personal blog where I try to post useful stuff for people that are into sports, people that want technology to for for them and not vice versa, people looking for solutions to mobile phone problems especially Nokia and Android related, people that are interested in SEO in making money online and more...

New blogs on the block

LOL, are those New Kids On The Block still around? Yeah, I'm that old that I remember them. Right, enough about that. And more about a few new blogs. Why would you want to start a new blog? More blog is always better that less blogs. If you want to do some bussines online, why would you only have one? I mean, setting up a new blog takes like..well, it depends where and how you set it up..not that much time and definitely not that much money. If you do it on Blogger it's free.

If you get your own hosting and domain it costs a few bucks but it is a REALLY SMALL INVESTMENT if you consider that this very blog can also be an online bussiness. Well not this one, the hypothetical new blog.

If you want to earn something online than you need to get as much unique quality content online as possible. Build yourself a newtwork of blogs, sites, lenses, accounts, hubs, directories, forums... whatever. And next time you will want to promote something you will be miles ahead of the ordinary on blog guy.

Now to the two new blogs. The first one is about FOOD! Yeah, I love a good meal and I kind of like to cook, but I do not like to cook for very long time since this is time I would rather spend doing something else. So I created a blog about recipes that are simple, quick and easy to make - a Quick and Easy recipes blog. This means recipes that are not made out of some exotic plant or animal that only lives on Christmas island in the Pacific and only one store in New York sell. These are also recipes that do not require you to use all of your pots and pans and have a mountain of dishes to do later. These are just the kind of recipes that I like. Yeah, simple, quick,easy...

And the next one is a technology blog. I like gadgets, I own gadget, so why wouldnt I share some of my experinences with them. I used this blog a lot for blogging about my Nokia N85 and I think I will probably take this to my new blog that I have called The Stupid Technology Reviews Blog. Why Stupid? Because the name without stupind was already taken LOL, and because if I screew something up I can say - hey this is a stupid technology blog, what did you expect? LOL. Right, what I would like to point out is the beautifull template this blog has. At least to me :). I love it that is clean and simple without any crap and I love the color combination. It's just soooo much better than this white & blue over here.

I might change all my other blogs to that template...I'll see.

Anyway, guy (no guys, guy as in singular) get of your ass and start a blog yourself. Reading about it won't make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment