Welcome

This is "my" mashed&smashed up personal blog where I try to post useful stuff for people that are into sports, people that want technology to for for them and not vice versa, people looking for solutions to mobile phone problems especially Nokia and Android related, people that are interested in SEO in making money online and more...

Food: Chocolate chip cookies

From time to time I need to share a recipe. Like right now. I probably already raved about how I only like simple recipes. Recipes that are fast and easy to make. Most of people feel that anything more that potting something into the microwave is to complicated and time consuming but it's not. Like making chocolate chip cookies is not.

At least the way I do it. Keep it simple stupid...

Chocolate chip cookie recipe ingredients

This is the stuff you will need for this recipe, things you can get anywhere...

  • Unsalted Butter – 225 g
  • Granulated sugar - 150 g
  • Brown sugar – 160 g
  • Eggs – 2
  • Vanilla extract – 1 ½ teaspoons
  • Flour – 295 g
  • Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
  • Salt – ½ teaspoon
  • Semisweet chocolate chips – 270 g
Yeah, I'm sorry for the metric system. Use google to convert.

Now for the recipe, what on Earth do you do with these ingredients?

1. Turn on the oven (375 degrees F (190 degrees C))
2. Take a bowl and mix in the butter, and all the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Throw in all the dry ingredients (flour, soda, salt).
4. Mix, halfway through add chocolate chips.

Oh, I got this recipe here on the chocolate chip cookies recipe site. There's more recipes there if you want...

Emm...right.

Take a spoon and drop your cookie dough on baking paper and put the cookies in the oven. They will be done in 12 – 14 minutes. They should turn golden brown around edges. If they are black get of your PC and pay more attention to what you are cooking. I usually just set the alarm on my phone to remind me to take them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment