Welcome

This is "my" mashed&smashed up personal blog where I try to post useful stuff for people that are into sports, people that want technology to for for them and not vice versa, people looking for solutions to mobile phone problems especially Nokia and Android related, people that are interested in SEO in making money online and more...

Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe

Mashed blog, Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe, this is the latest of the mashed potatoes recipes that I've put on my site. Not this site actually, the other site that is filled with recipes on how to make mashed potatoes. Why would I make a blog about mashed potatoes, am I stupid, bored... or what :)? A little thing called niche. I like simple foods and I like simple recipes. And every now and then I find a recipe that is more or less rare on the net. Mashed potatoes is one of those recipes and this is why I'm making a site about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment