Welcome

This is "my" mashed&smashed up personal blog where I try to post useful stuff for people that are into sports, people that want technology to for for them and not vice versa, people looking for solutions to mobile phone problems especially Nokia and Android related, people that are interested in SEO in making money online and more...

How much money do I make online?

Money time. I'm not some big shot, internet mogul, a list blogger, big money mofo and this is just a support blog that is kind of close to me because I just ramble about anything and everything...which is not the best thing for a support blog. You want it to be focused on the topic of the website you are trying to support. What...well... anyway...

...still I decided that I will post my highes one day income shot from AdSense, which is 67$. I crossed 60$ a couple more times, but these days I generally earn somewhere around 40$/day. Which is great I think, but nothing to rave about in the general picture of making money in the internet.

Here's the shot:


I hope this turns out OK, I'm still not quite comfortable with this Blogger image system...probably because I don't use it very much.

Till next time.

Ohhh. you are welcomed to tell me what you think :))

No comments:

Post a Comment