Welcome

This is "my" mashed&smashed up personal blog where I try to post useful stuff for people that are into sports, people that want technology to for for them and not vice versa, people looking for solutions to mobile phone problems especially Nokia and Android related, people that are interested in SEO in making money online and more...

How To Make Your Own Mobile Phone Ringtone Online - the answer

Yeah, I wondered how to cut the mp3 so you can use it for a mobile phone ringtone. It's pretty easy, thanks to a link I got in the comments of this blog. I promised that if I get any good link, tools, suggestions I'll post them on my other blog so here is keeping the promise - How To Make Your Own Mobile Phone Ringtone Online. Thanks to weeder not only have I found the tool - it's also works online which is great, you don't have to download and install the program just to cut one mp3 file. Thans!

No comments:

Post a Comment