Welcome

This is "my" mashed&smashed up personal blog where I try to post useful stuff for people that are into sports, people that want technology to for for them and not vice versa, people looking for solutions to mobile phone problems especially Nokia and Android related, people that are interested in SEO in making money online and more...

Mixed Food Recipes

We might be geting borring but this is how stuff works. You need to give some to get some. Give and take. Give and get. Perfect balance in nature and in life. The equilibrium of the universe. We got carried away. But by bookmarking recipe websites that I like I help them become better and stronger websites. Like this Mixed Food Recipes site for instance. They have all sorts of recipes for delicious meals.It's not just one of those blogspot fill it with crap blogs. So I like it.

Oh, and a fact that it links to a certain site has nothing to do with it. Honest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment