Welcome

This is "my" mashed&smashed up personal blog where I try to post useful stuff for people that are into sports, people that want technology to for for them and not vice versa, people looking for solutions to mobile phone problems especially Nokia and Android related, people that are interested in SEO in making money online and more...

More great cookie recipes

It's been a long time. A long time since I wrote something. To make it up I should write about something tasty I think. Something yummy. Something like chocolate chip cookies. With milk. Mmmm.

I must say I am not much of a cook. I mean I love to cook and the results are usually very tasty but I am not educated in a way to know how to make all sorts of basic foods that any cook should know. I am more of a trial and error type, more go with the flow and add what feels right cook.

So when it comes to foods that are not rice+chicken+something I use recipes. So for todays chocolate chip cookies I suggest two really really tasty recipes - you must try the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies recipe and if you are watching your diet then don't miss this healthy chocolate chip cookies recipe.

I didn't miss them :) for sure :) many times :).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment