Welcome

This is "my" mashed&smashed up personal blog where I try to post useful stuff for people that are into sports, people that want technology to for for them and not vice versa, people looking for solutions to mobile phone problems especially Nokia and Android related, people that are interested in SEO in making money online and more...

Pancakes time!

I love pancakes. I love the thick American pancakes but I especially like the French type - thin crepe pancakes. Filled with Nutella. Yummy. I used to eat pancakes almost everyday when I was a kid. It seem this pancake love stuck with me until today.

So? The crazy weird thing is that I have never ever learned how to make pancakes myself. Until recently. I shaved my beard of shame, fired up my Firefox (3.6 is faster then the previous version I think, thumbs up. also like the personas) anyway - I have found some cool pancake recipes.

Now you would think that I would probably fist go and learn how to make pancakes that I used to eat every day - the thin French crepes. But no :) The first pancakes I have ever made myself (without any help) were these Chinese pancakes. LOL. They are not even real pancakes. But I did use some chopped spring onions and they tasted great.

And this concludes todays "where the hell did this came from" post on my mashed up blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment